Thursday, October 16, 2008

Mobile phone customer service -Is it phony or funny.....

The other day Ron and I argued yet again. I though that mobile phone customer care in Mumbai operate a lot better than the ones here in Newcastle. Ron found my views absolute baseless. For one, he said, the people here at least have good knowledge about what they are talking about, do not seem to be reading up from a script on their computer screens and actually do seem to care. OK Ron I said, in Mumbai, yes, the fresh graduates on the phone do seem like they are reading from a script and can sound like a tape recorder playing non-stop, but at least, I do not have to be hanging from my window railing to make a phone call, am not charged the cost of a bottle of water from M&S to make a call, and the best, I pay nothing, absolutely nothing, to talk to talk to customer service.! Hail Meri Mumbai!

No comments: